The Best Quote - Happiness

Happiness comes from deep inside our heart. If you put your hope on others, then be prepared to be left, be prepared to be betrayed.
We will be happy if we accept, love and respect ourselves, and want to accept others.

Click Here for Full Script

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Mar 01, 08 - Don't Mind about Friendster

Today, I'm really surprised when I opened my email. I got two email from Friendster staff. One of the email is just a confirmation email about what I already report to admins. The other one is the reply from Friendster admin himself.

This is the email that I got from Friendster Support:

"Hello Mitra,
Thank you for contacting Friendster Support.
Regarding your concern, please read below:
What proof of your claims do you have?
We need you to substantiate your claims or we may suspend your account for turning in false reports. If you do not respond to this request we will suspend your account.
If there is anything else we can assist you with, please let us know.

Regards,
Friendster Support"


I report someone's account before that when we open his account, it will direct you to another page that as if you already sign out from Friendster and asking you for your email and password. The page is a bit rough, but if you don't see it carefully, you could just put it in your password.

I just wonder for such a big name like Friendster, they could just threat me to suspend my account rather than to check the account that I already mention to them. It's such a bad experience using Friendster. After this stage, I don't want to give it a damn again about Friendster.

And in my opinion, I believe that Facebook is far more ahead than Friendster, but for certain countries that have a bad connection (Indonesia included), people will still choose Friendster just because it offers faster load than Facebook. Yeah, just wait till every countries have a good connection and let's see what Friendster will do.

Until now, I haven't got any reply again from Friendster regarding this issue. I just want to let everyone know, if suddenly my account has been suspended, that's not because I show them one bad account and they threat to suspend my account in return.

From this experience, I understand that as a client of free website, you can't hope more than what they offer. And it's better to close your eyes rather than to complain about their service.

Happy Days, Friends!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger